Wednesday, November 3, 2021

My new home

For my time in Nairobi I found a nice room in a shared flat. My landlady and her daughter are not hosting not only me, but also a digital nomad working from home originally from Bangladesh and an English student from Gabon. I am looking forward to getting to know this international community. 

My new room - it kind of reminds me of a princess bed
and the integrated mosquito net is very practical.




My new home office.



And my favourite part about the bed and the room:
All my friends and family surround me when I am in it.


The kitchen needs two stoves: One with electricity and
another with gas in case of power cuts.


The shared living room



And the view from the balcony.
I will defnitely go soon swimming. =DDDD



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home