Wednesday, November 3, 2021

A quick introduction to this blog

Hi all together

I am currently in Nairobi, the capital of Kenya. I am here for an internship with UN-Habitat on Participatory Slum Upgrading and will be staying here for 4 months. The internship was organized by the German Carlo-Schmid-Fellowship and 5 other fellows will be experiencing other internships in Nairobi as well. 



7 years ago I spent some time in Harare, Zimbabwe and wrote a blog during that time. It was great fun and a good way to remember my time there as well as share my experiences with all my friends and loved ones (see also http://ruwaandtheworld.blogspot.com/). I will try to write another one about my experiences in Kenya. However, I have to warn you that I am working most of the time in my home office. Consequently (i) my blog posts will probably say: "Sat again at home in front of the laptop and worked" and there might not be a lot of exciting experiences to share and (ii) there is a limit on how much I will want to sit additionally in front of the laptop instead of having those great experiences outside. Therefore, let's see how diligent and regular the posts will come...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home